Important Notice Regarding Transcripts Between North Dakota Public Colleges and Universities (NDUS)

If you are requesting your Mayville State University transcript to be sent to any of the following institutions for admission as a student:

  • Bismarck State College
  • Dakota College at Bottineau
  • Dickinson State University
  • Lake Region State College
  • Minot State University
  • North Dakota State College of Science
  • North Dakota State University
  • University of North Dakota
  • Valley City State University
  • Williston State College

It is not necessary to request transcripts through this site. Instead, the NDUS college or university to which you have applied will be able retrieve your academic transcript from Mayville State University at no charge to you. You will, however, be notified if you have any holds on your academic transcripts for outstanding debt owed to a NDUS college or university. No refunds will be granted for individuals who inadvertently request transcripts to be exchanged between NDUS colleges and universities via this site. This new transcript exchange process does not apply to any transcript requests submitted prior to August 13, 2018, and refunds will not be provided for those requests.

Mayville State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide an online transcript ordering service for us. This service allows the convenience of ordering official transcripts securely via the web at any time, day or night. It also provides notices regarding your transcript request and the ability to check your order status history online.

In order to use the online transcript service, a valid credit/debit card and an email account are needed. Credit cards will only be charged after transcript orders have been completed. A charge of $7.50 is required per transcript. This charge applies to all transcripts sent via regular mail or picked up.

To order a transcript, log into National Student Clearinghouse and follow the step-by-step instructions.

To request a transcript if you do not have a credit/debit card and/or valid e-mail address, complete the Transcript Request Form and send it along with payment to:

Mayville State University
Office of Academic Records
330 Third St. NE
Mayville, ND 58257

Current and former students with Campus Connection access (includes all students who attended Mayville State University from Fall 2003 to present) may view and print an "unofficial" transcript free of charge by logging into Campus Connection and clicking on Self Service, Academic Records and then View Unofficial Transcript.

A transcript cannot be issued if you have an outstanding account balance (financial hold). Contact the Mayville State Business Office at 1-800-437-4104, ext. 34758 to resolve the issue.

Any questions may be directed to the Office of Academic Records at 1-800-437-4104, ext. 34641.